|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
15.8.09
The Homework (Kerja Kursus) Strikes Back!
9:07 PM
So.
We've all gotten our testpapers(sadly) and I'm sure the more curious have already calculated their average and even(gasp!) position.
But now that the tests are over, homework is too!
But, I don't remember if we have any. Do we have any Maths homework?
Just a reminder:
Kh 'kerja kursus': Pass up by Thursday. History aka Sejarah: Erm... end of this week I think. Geografi: Should have been passed up yesterday(Friday)
Also, for Sejarah we have to do our presentation on all the 'heroes'. Not sure when, but soon... I think. Please seek a second opinion.
And there's some kinda activity for Siviks, isn't there? Non-prefects help me out with this... I remember Cik. Siti said something about this one day after the prefects went out for break... Enlighten me, please. Or has it been cancelled or something?
Is that all? I don't know. I don't know...
To all the prefects who are partying right now (exactly 9:14:42), hope you're having fun! To those who didn't go, well, I bet you're (not really) missing anything.
Me, XXX
Ps. Please, can you lazy self minding so-called UPDATERS help update? And if not, try to make the rest of the class aware that there is ACTUALLY a blog?
Sorry for rudeness. Got headache.
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|