|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
4.8.09
Haha...
10:20 AM
True Friendship #1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bast#rd who made you sad. #2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you. #3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid. #4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get. #5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining. #6. When you are confused -- I will use little words. #7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have. #8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy @ss. #9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".
Till next time, XXX
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|