|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
9.4.09
today's work.
7:59 PM
oh look. it must be weird that jesslyn has finally updated the homeworks. Anyway,
Today. BM - I have no idea. I wasn't in class at all. But, I'm sure there isn't any work considering the fact that C.Jamilah is not around. No homeworks.
KHB - Pn Chua didn't come to our class today. So we did what we did last two days. Lol.
SEJ - Nothing. C.Catherine gave us answers for the Workbook to mark the answers. So, to those with no workbooks, there's no work at all.
GEO - There's this Pidato thingy going on today. C.Rebeka was one of the judge, so we were asked to go to the hall to watch it. Nothing wan la. Abigail did the thingy. Not sure whether she won or not.
Break- obviously, there isn't any work right.
Maths - Workbook pg 27, do exercise 12. Textbook pg 59, do 1 (e,f,g,h,i)/ 2/3
Art - Umm umm. Teacher asked us to draw two bodies. A male and a female. Urh. Like this, CLICK TO ZOOM. ( I think can click ) :D
WAHAHAHHA. MY MASTERPIECE :D THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!
English - Don't have. There's oral for the debaters. :D So, for those who haven't done it yet, goodluck?
that's all. ciaos!
and umm, for ART, you don't have to colour. I just colour it for the sake of beatiness :D Hand in next Thursday.
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|