|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
6.10.08
Jesslyn to the rescue
10:47 PM
I saw the blog. Luckily I went online. I should be studying but I didn't have the mood. Oh wells. Well, since Ashley said she can't remember the homeworks. I'll replace then.
BM:Bring Komsas tomorrow/buku teks/buku latihan GEO:yay! GEO has finished! not sure got homeworks or not. PM:blegh. mmg don't have. :D ENGLISH:Im not sure. I went out. :D SCIENCE:oh yeah, the report, the notes, and uh huh. SEJARAH:na-ah. MATHS:workbook, do no.2 pg 118 textbook, do 4 & 5 ( exercise 12.2) -Jesslyn :D
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|