|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
18.7.08
Updates on our blog.
9:54 PM
Jesslyn in da house! Yeah, baby! LOL. Okay, just wanna say something about this blog. I've inserted something you called 'widgets' dude. Have a look at them.
I've inserted:-
1.The what you called TIME. Together with DATE.
-Come to think of it. Isn't it great? TO haave a clock in da blog! HELL YEAH!
2. A poll! "Who rocks in 1a1"?
-Meaning that, those whoever gals you like em', vote for em', will ya? Don't salah faham. Me just trying to see who's being eh, 'popular' in class. Ahem. YEAH.
3. Google Search
-Where you can search anything you like. You can actually do that in your web browser, but in da blog, hellah awesome! (If you get what I mean)
4.GAMES. (Sudoku)
-A very interesting game. Where you can train your brain. Isn't that great? And oh, if you forgot, it has something to do with Maths. It helps a lot. Trust me. :)
5. GAMES. (American Dad vs. Family Guy)
-I have no idea what's that? I'm trying to play it now. Loading so long lah. People, people, you can try to play the game and tell me whether it rocks or sucks. And, I think, I just said I think, The Game affects the Time and the Search. So I was just thinking. Whether should I continue to put the game there or the time? I need your answers people.
Thank You
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|