|
we rock
your socks
|
NWelcome
Hello World and all who inhabit it! :) this i 2a1's Abode of Looove. hehe
so, no vulgarities in the chatbox please.
oh! and no spamming.
thanks babes.
- Webbie numbah uno.
Notices
Updaters: Becky, Emmy, Vera, Ash, Jess. anyone else wanna help? tell me (ash/jess)
|
19.7.08
Latest Update
11:15 PM
Jesslyn in da club! Just wanna say, The widget , American Guy vs Family Guy is now officially 'removed'! Please take note yah? And one more thing. I expect more people to be active in this blog, please? I've been losing my patience now. Stupid idoitic internet. Curses! I can't watch my movies, just because this internet is soooo laggin. Gwarr. I'm really pissing off. And oh, Just a quick reminder. Our exams is just around the corner.
Take note, people. OUR EXAMS IS ON 9/9/08.
(I shall put the words in red to show the 'hotness' xD)
Thankie.
---
Err. Our class picture. DAMN BLURR. Blame me~ My bad. Really blurr though. I need someone to scan the picture in and then you tell me lah.
(Formal)
(Candid) Introducing we, ourself.
First Row (Seating) : Lim, Jasmine, Nabilah, Charmaine, C. Kusnah, C. Hasbah, Aiman, Abigail,Ifyonda, Ung Second Row : Rebecca, Joveni, Claudia, Azleen, Haziqah, Emily, Tasvinder, Elmilia, Cherry, Marie Third Row : Jacyn, Ashley, Lau, Cynthia, Joan, Natalia, Nicole, Ernie, Aifa, Shity Fourth Row : Melody, Serene, Frances, Jesslyn, Esjoy, Stephanie, Mariana Not in picture : Keira, Anatasia,
However, the picture is really blurr. I need the 'real' and 'clear' picture. Tell me how am I suppose to get it? Hmm. This post is more like, showing off ourselves. Heh. But cool. :)
|
Creator, Maintainors, Webbie Masters.
Ashley the web master numbah uno
Jesslyn the web master numbah duo
2A1 (2009) those who slave away.
Poof!
Birthday Girls
September:
| |
|